[Conferences] Request to borrow computer on last day of YAPC::EU

Jason Clifford jason at ukfsn.org
Fri Aug 21 08:56:42 CEST 2015

I can do that.

Sent using CloudMagic
[https://cloudmagic.com/k/d/mailapp?ct=pa&cv=6.3.45&pv=5.1.1]

On Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 3:01 am, James E Keenan < jkeen at verizon.net
[jkeen at verizon.net] > wrote:
Friends,

I'll be travelling in Spain for more than a week before YAPC::EU, and
I'd like to travel light. That means travelling without my laptop.
I'll probably just bring an iPad and some thumb drives.

The only problem with this is that I have a presentation to give in the
very last time slot on Friday afternoon, Sep 04
(http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/talk/6303). I'll need a machine on which (a)
I can run a browser to show HTML slides either on a thumb drive or my
Linode; and (b) a terminal and ability to SSH to that Linode. That's all.

So, if there's anyone who can lend me a Mac or Unix machine at the tail
end of the conference, I will be very grateful. Please contact me off list.

Thank you very much
Jim Keenan
CPAN ID: jkeenan
irc.perl.org: kid51