[Conferences] SIM cards in Spain

Diego Kuperman diego at kuperman.com.ar
Thu Aug 27 18:29:59 CEST 2015

Hello,

On 22/08/15 21:35, Alex Muntada wrote:
> JJ Merelo:
>
>> There are phone shops in every block. One of them is helpfully called "The
>> Phone Shop". You can probably co there and get the best deal in prepaid
>> cards.
> Looking at www.phonehouse.es, www.movistar.es and others it seems like
> the SIM prepaid cards have almost disappeared or don't have any offer
> that meets the conference attendee needs. I really hope that that shops
> have more options than those available online.
>
> If anyone else has more information about this, please share it.
This is a moving target. I use to have visits from Argentina very
frequently and every time we found the last mobile-data-deal has gone so
we need to found a new one. Last time we bought a Orange SIM, but the
best deal we got (a year ago) was from Yoigo.

So... we need to scout every operator to discover the best data-deal,
but all of them have prepaid SIM's

-dk