[Conferences] SIM cards in Spain

Salve J Nilsen sjn at pvv.org
Sat Aug 22 22:03:03 CEST 2015

Alex Muntada said:

> JJ Merelo:
>
>> There are phone shops in every block. One of them is helpfully called "The
>> Phone Shop". You can probably co there and get the best deal in prepaid
>> cards.
>
> Looking at www.phonehouse.es, www.movistar.es and others it seems like the
> SIM prepaid cards have almost disappeared or don't have any offer that meets
> the conference attendee needs. I really hope that that shops have more
> options than those available online.
>
> If anyone else has more information about this, please share it.

I bought a "Holidays" prepaid card from Orange today. 1.5Gb interet, 60
minutes for international calls, 15€. There was also a cheaper offer from
another company, 10€, 800Mb and a little less talk time.

- Salve

--
#!/usr/bin/env perl
sub AUTOLOAD{$AUTOLOAD=~/.*::(\d+)/;seek(DATA,$1,0);print# Salve Joshua Nilsen