[Conferences] Housing accommodations

JJ Merelo jjmerelo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 22 17:29:00 CEST 2015

Hi,
thanks for the answer, Leo.

> What hotel or dormitory arrangements are being made for YAPC::EU in
> Granada?
>
> I have to make my air and land travel arrangements this week, and I would
> like to make my residential arrangements soon as well.

Besides the official hotels which offer a very good price and have already
a set of rooms allocated for the conference, there's a whole range of
hotels. I pretty much know at least their situation and transportation
arrangements, if you want additional info not found in the web just ask.

Besides, you can try AirBnB and Couchsurfing. I don't know how well it's
covered, but I can tell you about the zone and transportation info.

If you want to pool with other persons and rent an apartment via Booking or
other company, please use the wiki to ask for participation.

and anything else, just ask.

Cheers

--
JJ