[Conferences] YAPC::EU Master classes - talks - hackathons

Gabor Szabo gabor at szabgab.com
Sun May 3 15:21:46 CEST 2015

Hi,

this list has not seen a lot of traffic in the last 3 years so I wonder if
there are still people registered here. I have volunteered to do some PR
for the upcoming YAPC::EU,
so I am going to post a few news items here. I hope you'll find this useful.

YAPC::EU is going to take place between 2-4 September 2015, in Granada,
Spain.
In addition to the 3 days of the conference, there are going to be a few
master classes before the conference and possibly a few hackathons as well.
(Depending on requests).

The current courses are listed here: http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/courses.html
but there is still place for more courses. If you'd like to run one, submit
your proposal now.
http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/call_for_instructors.html

There are a number of talks already accepted http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/talks
, but there are many more slots open. Submit your talk now:
http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/newtalk

Latest news:  http://act.yapc.eu/ye2015/news/1337

regards
  Gabor