[Conferences] YAPC::EU Master classes - talks - hackathons

James E Keenan jkeen at verizon.net
Sun May 3 16:08:59 CEST 2015

On 05/03/2015 09:21 AM, Gabor Szabo wrote:
> Hi,
>
> this list has not seen a lot of traffic in the last 3 years so I wonder if
> there are still people registered here. I have volunteered to do some PR
> for the upcoming YAPC::EU,
> so I am going to post a few news items here. I hope you'll find this useful.

Is there a "general discussion" or "talk" mailing list for YAPC::EU
which plays a role similar to that played by 'yapc at pm.org' for YAPC::NA?

I ask because I am considering attending YAPC::EU this year but have
questions about travel in Spain before/after the conference which do not
directly pertain to the conference.

Thank you very much.
Jim Keenan